Whether it’s a surprise getaway with your partner, or an excuse to get away from the daily grind just for the weekend.
Pamper yourself with a weekend staycation at our award-winning hotels which provide great value and a perfect reprieve from the bustle of city life. Our all-in-one Weekend staycation package includes scrumptious breakfast for two to kickstart your morning and followed by weekend exclusive Afternoon High Tea that comprises both savouries and sweet dainties served by the homegrown All-Day Dining bistro - The Marmalade Pantry. You'll also be able to recharge your body and mind with complimentary energising fitness activity to spice things up and keep you moving. Besides all these complimentary perks, you will also be able to enjoy the stay longer with an extended check-out at 3pm (p.s. you might end up not wanting to leave the hotel at all).
Book from $249 NETT and enjoy the following perks with our Weekend Special package:
● One-night stay in Superior or Deluxe Room
● Breakfast for 2
● 1High-tea set for 2 (15:00hrs – 18:00hrs) at The Marmalade Pantry, awarded ‘Café of the Year 2nd Runner Up' by CHOPE Diner’s Choice Awards 2019
● 21-hr of fitness activity
● Late check-out at 15:00hrs
Enjoy activities offered as part of any room reservation:
● 3Saturday aquaspinning classes with a twist. Our certified trainers will ensure an hour of full body energising workout specially designed to be challenging yet fun.
● Sunday yoga classes with our team of professional and experienced yoga instructors with years of practice experience. They are passionate yogis who will teach you how to do beginner Yoga moves.
Book period: Now till 31 December 2020
Stay period: Now till 31 December 2020
● 1Promotion is non-transferable and not applicable for use in conjunction with any other promotions.
● 2Fitness Activity will resume but subject to limited time slots on a first-come, first-served basis.
● 3Saturday aquaspinning classes will be chargeable and subject to limited time slots on a first-come, first-served basis.
Payment & Cancellation Policy